The Corpus will be running a series of meetings to educate frontline physicians and improve patient outcomes around the world. A world-class faculty of experts, led by regionally-knowledgeable Programme Advisors, will deliver a series of immersive and interactive roundtable meetings addressing the unmet need in type 1 diabetes disease care.
These meetings will offer healthcare professionals (HCPs) a unique opportunity to learn from, question and be inspired by global thought leaders in the field. HCPs will have plenty of time to discuss real cases and important issues directly with the experts in this small-group roundtable meeting.
This programme will be developed in partnership with the help of Corpus’ Programme Advisors and Scientific Committee. With each 60-minute meeting comprising a short presentation followed by interactive discussion, a wide range of hot topics will be covered:
- Mechanisms of autoimmunity in T1D
- Sustained innovation in T1D treatment
- β-cell preservation strategies
- The evolution of insulin
- SGLT1/2 and SGLT2 inhibitors as add-ons to insulin
- Empowering patients to improve outcomes
- Psychological consequences of T1D
- Caring for children and adolescents with T1D