The Corpus will be running a series of meetings to educate frontline Neurologists and improve patient outcomes around the world. A world-class faculty of experts, led by regionally-knowledgeable Programme Advisors, will deliver a series of immersive and interactive roundtable meetings addressing the unmet need in multiple sclerosis disease care.
These meetings will offer Neurologists a unique opportunity to learn from, question and be inspired by global thought leaders in the field. HCPs will have plenty of time to discuss real cases and important issues directly with the experts in this small-group roundtable meeting.
This programme will be developed in partnership with the help of Corpus’ Programme Advisors and Scientific Committee. With each 60-minute meeting comprising a short presentation followed by interactive discussion, a wide range of hot topics will be covered:
- Revealing the invisible: uncovering all facets of multiple sclerosis
- Principles of epidemiology and pathophysiology
- Burden of disease – with focus on ‘hidden’ and mental health symptoms
- Hands-on workshop: Improve awareness and empower patients to communicate with neurologists, HCPs and multidisciplinary care teams through joint education
- Optimising treatment in MS: one size does not fit all
- Key clinical trial/RWE data (overview, series, or focused depending on prospect client interest)
- Available and investigational disease-modifying treatment strategies
- Empowering patients to improve outcomes
- Overview of self-management strategies
- Impact on quality of life and social integration
- Role of e-medicine and e-education